CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

you know the mambo song that goes a ri ki ki ki a ri ki ki.. i heard it today and i thought of my friend and the funny action she did when she heard that song on my player. and i couldnt stop smiling like an idiot to myself on the bus while i was on my way home. ri ki ki ki a ri ki ki

holland, for the third night. this time around with denise, roy, james and allan. today i ran twice. the first time was when i saw miss low on her bike.. so i chased her and shouted "miss low!" haha. quite funny. and i have to be quite stupid. i had just lighted a cig. and i went running with my cig. very clever daphne.

melvin korkor and belle jiejie were walking along the path.. from the side of walas where you walk to get to the carpark.. mel was telling belle why they have the barriers and all cos of the bombing shit.. so i ran and jumped on mel kor and belle jumped! she almost cried cos she thought there was some bomb attack. cos he jumped. hahaha. ok shit im not making sense.

i was smiling to my phone like an idiot in the evening while i was on my way to holland too. cos sera sends the funniest smses. as in we were just catching up and all. and yah shes damn funny. im still laughing at her sms-es now at home cos apparently shes quite high from velvetoverdose. :)

come my lady come come my lady you're my butterfly sugar baby. HAHAHA.

hawker center. hooker center? hahahha fuck you.

everyones at zouk tonight. or rather people that dont usually go are all going tonight. why tonight! why why why!

the world is damn small. or rather singapore is. everyone knows everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home